If express shipping is required please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
|UK Shipping||Up to 5 working days (orders made by 11:00)||Free|
|Europe & Worldwide Shipping||Please use our EU Site Click here|
- We are based in the UK and your order will be shipped from the UK.
- All prices include taxes and customs.
- The couriers typically deliver Monday-Friday. Please note Saturday is not classed as a working day.
- Deliveries are usually completed within 5 working days.
- You will receive a text/e-mail from the courier with tracking information.
- A signature is requested on delivery. If you are not available to accept your parcel, the carrier may leave it with a neighbour if they think it is safe to do so. A calling card will be posted through your door to let you know this has been done. If the parcel can't be left with a neighbour, the courier will take it back to the local depot and leave you a calling card telling you how you can pick it up or arrange re-delivery.
FURTHER DELIVERY INFORMATION
- On some orders we may ship directly from our suppliers around the world to save time on delivery. If any custom charges are applicable they will be paid by us.
- We do not ship to BFPO or PO Box addresses.
- We do not dispatch orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
- We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
- Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays.
Europe & International Shipping
Please use our dedicated website for our Europe & International Customers: www.twentysixfashion.eu
FREE RETURNS UK
UK CUSTOMERS – FREE RETURNS SERVICE
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RETURN YOUR ORDER WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT (INCLUDES SALE ITEMS)
PLEASE NOTE: Earrings, Swimwear/Underwear cannot be returned due to hygiene purposes.
1. Using Our Free Returns Service is easy all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns label.
We will then email you your free DHL or UPS returns label and instructions.
2. If you choose to post your items back to us at your cost, please remember to obtain a proof of postage receipt, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
All returns should be sent to:
Twenty Six Fashion Limited
217 East India Dock Road
3. Please ensure you return your unworn goods, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags and labels within 14 days of receipt. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
4. It can usually take up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed from receipt of the returned parcel. You will receive an e-mail once your refund or exchange has been processed.
5. Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer. We try hard to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.