Terms & Conditions For Hire
- We only hire our items to the UK
- All hires can be made in advance, once payment is made your booking is secure. If there are any issues we will contact you.
- We offer 3 days, 6 days, 12 days hire - if you require any other hire structure please contact us on email@example.com
- The hire price includes delivery and free returns
Try it on
- If your item does not fit we will refund you the item in full minus the postage cost. The item must be sent back to us within 48 hours of receiving it, otherwise we will assume you have accepted the item.
- Second option, if you are in two minds on what dress to take, why not choose both! We will give you 70% off your second item when it is purchased together. Please use code: SECONDOPTION at the checkout.
- If neither item suits please return both within 48 hours and we will just take off the postage cost and refund you the rest.
End of Hire
- Please do not dry clean the item, we will look after this for you.
- Please pack your item carefully in the returns bag supplies and attached the returns label supplied. We use Royal Mail so please take your parcel to your nearest post office. Please remember to obtain a proof of postage receipt, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned items.
- All returns should be sent to:Twenty Six Fashion Limited 217 East India Dock Road London E14 0ED
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
What if something goes wrong (Damaged or Stolen)
- We understand that accidents do happen, if there is damage please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assess the best course of action. We will invoice you for the cost of repair which we will obtain a quote for once the item is returned.
- For lost or stolen or beyond repair items we may charge you the full Recommended Retail Price of the item. However we will take into consideration the market value of the dress which will based on demand and age of the dress.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, I authorise Twenty Six Fashion Limited to charge the provided payment method in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. I certify that I am and authorised user of the payment method and I will not dispute the payment with my bank as long as the transaction is inline with the Terms and Conditions.
If we are unable to process the payment via your payment method. You agree to pay all amounts due to us upon demand. If any amounts remain unpaid after 10 days from the date demanded we reserve the right to take all necessary steps to collect the amount due which may include legal action.